Sikkolu Papad-Urad Dal Spicy Papads
Sikkolu Papad-Urad Dal Spicy Papads: Homemade in Wholesale (Called as Appadam & Appalam) also Urad Papads, Homemade urad dal papads from Singupuram, Srikakulam Dist, AP India authentic product.
If you want without oil fried papad, please go with roasting the papads for 10 seconds in Owen and reverse the papad to go for 10 more seconds & vice-versa.
Hygienically made with first quality ingredients: black Gram( urad) flour, Sesame Seeds, Salt, edible vegetable oil.
- Papad with Urad Dal Flour(Powder), Red Short Chilli Mix
- Also called as Appadam, The taste of Srikakulam(Chikkol) India
- Traditional Handmade papad without preservatives and machinery, crispy and tasty
- Vegetarian - no artificial colors/ chemicals used. Longer shelf life - 6 months from date of unpacking.
- Urad Papad is a traditional Indian Snack, which can be added to any meal. You can also have it as a snack. Mixing Urad Dal and Water will create the dough. After a few hours to absorb the water the dough is formed into rolls and then rolled into thin disks to dry. In their dried form, you can store them for many months. Because these papads are without gluten, they form a very firm, inflexible dough.
Get your traditional Indian snack now without any chemicals, to get the best out of it!
Health Benefits of Papad – Papad made of Daal (Urad) is a rich source of protein and dietary fibre, good for digestion. It is Gluten-free and has a Low Glycemic Index.
Health Tip – Ideally eat Papad in limited quantity with meals. It should not be over-eaten as evening snacks as it adds to consuming more salt on daily basis. People with hypertension (Blood Pressure issues) should not overeat Papad or any snack with salt. To make it healthier you can roast it instead of fry it. You can also add fresh vegetables, like tomatoes, cucumbers and onions to make Masala Papad. This will put more vitamins and nutrients into your dish.
Ingredients: Urad Daal (Organically Grown), Sendha Namak (Himalayan Pink Salt), Hing Powder, Jeera, Kaali Mirch, Papad Khaar
How to store: Keep it in dry condition
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com