Finger Millet Rice-Whole Ragi
Being PODU product, it's More Natural Than Organic: 1-2Kg Packs-Finger Millet Rice-Whole Ragi
Podu Cultivation: Tribal communities of India living on the hilly tracts follow a method of cultivation by cutting and burning forest patches on the hills of the neighboring areas.
2Kg Pack-Finger Millet Rice-Whole Ragi from Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers.
India's finger millet is commonly called by various names like ragi (in Kannada, Telugu, and Hindi), also Mandua/Mangal in Hindi, Kodra (Himachal Pradesh), Mandia (Oriya), Taidalu (in Telangana region), Kezhvaragu in Tamil, etc.
Ragi or finger millet is one of the most nutritious and healthy cereals.
Ragi keeps you young
- Finger Millet is naturally grown thus the product will be packaged as to the best as possible.
- We promise, No Trans-fats, No chemicals, No preservatives & Nothing artificial Ever.
- The way mother nature intended our foods to be, our ingredient list is always very basic without added shelf-life stabilizers ie chemicals.
- This millet byproduct is high in protein with a great combination of eight essential amino acids needed for the body’s growth and repair.
- Unprocessed is a better alternative compared with pre-processed, cooked food in supermarkets which often comes with preservatives or additives that are high in sodium. If you're worried, always double-check nutritional labels.
Naturally gluten-free, an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient not commonly found in grains. Also high in “resistant starch,” a newly-discovered type of dietary fiber that can benefit diabetic. And guess what? It tastes great too.
Ragi is a rich source of minerals
The iron from millet seed is easily absorbed and is also recommended for people with low blood iron levels.
Gluten-Free Millet is a gluten-free grain so it can be a great alternative for those living with gluten intolerance or choosing a gluten-free lifestyle.
Ragi controls diabetes
If you’re diabetic, you might want to consider adding millet to your diet to control blood sugar levels.
Natural Laxative The fiber content in this tiny little grain can help regulate your bowel movements, and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
No Sodium & No-Fat Millet is also great for lowering blood pressure and maintaining a heart-healthy diet.
Millet is Versatile & its broken grain is a versatile grain and can be eaten whole, steamed, boiled or baked. Today, Millet byproducts are found in a variety of products like India Breakfast food as Upma, Fried Millet flour, pancakes, bread, cereals, snack bars, and many other foods.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com