1Kg Green Gram-Unpolished
More Natural Than Organic:
Edible 1Kg Green Gram-Unpolished from "Vintage Farmers" Brand "Mana Velugu", Also called as 'Pesalu' in Telugu.
Produced in a way where it's more Natural than Organic, which is called as 'PODU Vyavasaayam' in Telugu.
PODU is the type of agriculture in which the rural tribal people are adapting hills as their cultivating lands and grow the seasonal crops for their livelihood and trade in the local markets.
- Organic, Untreated, Unpolished Green Gram Dal, whole green gram
- Easy to cook as well, Best for Dosa cuisine(Pesarattu), having rich in taste and flavor
- It is an excellent way to get rid of unwanted hair on the skin naturally.
- The unpolished Green layer brings natural flavor and aroma to the cuisine.
- Moong dal is consumed mostly as a Summer dal as it is lighter and easier to digest
- Vintage Farmers Moong Dal is also easier to sprout being an untreated whole gram
- Unpolished - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing processes.
- Rich in Dietary Fibre: Dietary fiber is an effective way to control cholesterol levels.
- Filled with Minerals.
- Vacuum packed laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com