1 Kg Toor Dal
"Mana Velugu" branded 1 Kg Toor Dal, from "Vintage Farmers", Also called as 'Arhar Dal', 'Tur Dal' in Hindi, 'Kandi Pappu' in Telugu. Red Gram in English.
It’s the split of Red Gram with polish.
- Organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Organic arhar dal is trusted by local consumers for being the healthiest choice of protein for their family and infants
- Makes tasty dal tadka
- Easy to cook
- High protein content
- Makes healthy khichadi after mixing with Rice
- Unpolished Dal - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to the undesired polishing process, in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste.
- Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- Due to its high fiber content, arhar dal reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Traditional Dal - Also known as toor dal this is a traditional Indian dish often served with rich spices over rice and is a staple of many Indian restaurants and homes.
- Hygienically Packed - Being both convenient and user-friendly, the vacuum packaging features to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com