Whole Red Gram Seeds-Kandulu-Cultivation
"Mana Velugu" branded Whole Red Gram Seeds-Kandulu-Cultivation from "Vintage Farmers", For Agriculture purpose. Also called as 'Arhar Dal', 'Tur Dal' in Hindi, 'Kandi Pappu' in Telugu. Red Gram in English.
It’s the whole seed of Red Gram for cultivation . .
- Organically grown without pesticides and fertilizers
- Organic arhar dal is trusted by local consumers for being the healthiest choice of protein for their family and infants
- Makes tasty dal tadka
- Easy to cook
- High protein content
- Makes healthy khichadi after mixing with Rice
- Unpolished Dal - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to the undesired polishing process, in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste.
- Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- Due to its high fiber content, arhar dal reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Traditional Dal - Also known as toor dal this is a traditional Indian dish often served with rich spices over rice and is a staple of many Indian restaurants and homes.
- Hygienically Packed - Being both convenient and user-friendly, the vacuum packaging features to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com