Soybeans Quality Seeds-Soyabean Vithanalu
Soybeans Quality Seeds-Soyabean Vithanalu, 1 Kg packs and bulk as well for outdoor cultivation.
It requires around 25 – 35 kilo grams of seeds to cultivate Soybean in one acre. However, seed rate depends on method of sowing and size of seed
Soybean cultivation in India is an important agricultural activity. Soybean is grown in many states of India such as Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana, Karnataka, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh 12. Soybean grows well in warm and moist climates from sea level to an elevation of 1200-2000 meters 3. The crop duration of soybean is around 4 months 1.
Here are some steps for cultivating soybeans in India:
- Introduction to Soybean: Soybean is one of the oldest crops grown by man.
- Climate Required for Cultivating Soybean: Soybean grows well in warm and moist climates from sea level to an elevation of 1200-2000 meters.
- Soil Required for Cultivating Soybean: Soybeans grow best in well-drained soils with a pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
- Field Preparation of Soybean: The field should be plowed twice and harrowed once before sowing.
- Sowing Time of Soybean: The best time to sow soybeans is between June and July.
Soybean cultivation in India has gained significant importance over the years. Here are some key points about soybean cultivation in the country:
1. Suitable Regions: Soybeans are primarily cultivated in central and western regions of India, including states like Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Gujarat. These areas have favorable agro-climatic conditions for soybean production.
2. Varieties: Various soybean varieties are grown in India, including JS 335, JS 9305, JS 9560, and NRC-2. These varieties are selected based on factors such as yield potential, disease resistance, and adaptability to local conditions.
3. Crop Cycle: Soybean is typically sown during the monsoon season, with planting usually taking place from June to July. The crop takes approximately 90 to 120 days to mature, depending on the variety.
4. Soil and Climate Requirements: Soybeans prefer well-drained loamy soils with a pH range of 6.0 to 7.5. They require warm temperatures and a moderate amount of rainfall, preferably around 60-100 cm per year.
5. Cultivation Practices: Soybeans are usually sown directly into the field, either through broadcasting or using a seed drill. They require proper spacing and adequate nutrient management. Weed control, pest management, and disease control measures are also implemented throughout the crop’s growth cycle.
6. Yield and Uses: Soybeans are an important oilseed crop in India, and their production has been increasing steadily. The average yield can vary depending on several factors, but it ranges from 1 to 2.5 tons per hectare. Soybeans are primarily used for oil extraction, animal feed, and as a raw material in the food processing industry.
It’s important to note that agricultural practices and trends may change over time, so it’s advisable to consult local agricultural authorities or experts for the most up-to-date information on soybean cultivation in India.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs order all together.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com