Naatu Thivva Minumu-Black Gram-Desi Latha Urad Dal-Unpolished
More Natural Than Organic:
Edible Naatu Thivva Minumu-Black Gram-Desi Latha Urad Dal-Unpolished & Polished from "Vintage Farmers" Brand "Mana Velugu", Also called as Thivva 'Minumulu' in Telugu and Urad Kali Latha Dal in Hindi.
Thivva means Creeper plant family. This is Blackgram but creeper family, which is doubles the batter while making snack food.
More Natural Than Organic.
Produced in a way where it's more Natural than Organic, which is called as 'PODU Vyavasaayam' in Telugu. PODU is the type of agriculture in which the rural tribal people are adapting hills as their cultivating lands and grow the seasonal crops for their livelihood and trade in the local markets.
Also available in the form of crop seeds as well.
- Organic, Untreated, Unpolished Black Urad Dal, whole black gram
- Rich in taste and flavor
- Organic product
- The unpolished black layer brings natural flavor and aroma to the cuisine
- Easy to cook as well
- Unpolished - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to undesired polishing processes.
- Rich in Dietary Fibre: Dietary fiber is an effective way to control cholesterol levels.
- Filled with Minerals.
- Vacuum packed laminates to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com