Desi Red Paddy Seeds-Kulakar
Navara Desi Red Paddy Seeds-Navara-RakthaShali Purely natural and organic whole Red Rice Paddy-1 Kg Packs-Navara Seed. This is also called as Navara rice, Rakta Shali as well.
Seed to seed tenure:
125 days crop for directly putting the seed in the fields thru drum seeders or seed drill.
135 -145 days if you are following traditional transplant methods.
The fulfilling starts from the 2nd week of December 2020.
A unique grain plant found in Kerala, grown by our farmers. This red rice is also called Navara rice! Its good for infants and is even considered to heal wounds! Navara rice.
Husked Rice as Red Rice without polish and having only Husked.
Red rice is whole-grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed.
Red rice, gold rice, and Black Rice are all whole kinds of rice, but with differently pigmented outer layers.
- Nutty and Aromatic.
- It's a great source of fiber and has several digestive functions.
- While not as common as other types of rice, Red rice is the highest in antioxidant activity and contains more protein than brown rice. As such, eating it may offer several health benefits.
- It has beautiful purple hue along with a distinctive aroma.
- It is usually eaten unhulled or partially hulled and has a red husk, rather than the more common brown. Red rice has a nutty flavor. Compared to polished rice, it has the highest nutritional value of rice eaten with the germ intact.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation for bulk weights valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com