Bellam Nethi Ariselu-Jaggery Ghee Ariselu-500 Grams NET
Our traditional Bellam Nethi Ariselu-Jaggery Ghee Ariselu-500 Grams NET. Also available without sesame seeds.
Nethi Ariselu is also known as Adhirasham Kajjaya is a super delicious traditional sweet from southern part of India. This must try sweet is made up Ghee, Semi Coarse Powder and Jaggery Syrup.
Ariselu or Arisa is an Indian sweet from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Odisha. It is also called Kajjaaya in Kannada, Anarsa in Marathi, arsa or anarsa in Bihar and Jharkhand and Adhirasam in Tamil Nadu. Ariselu is a traditional dish and it is prepared during festivities like Sankranti, Dusshera, Deepavali.
- Made Fresh in 5 kg Batches every day, so by the time the product reaches you, its just few days old
- Best Taste, Flavor, Color & Aroma
- No Chemicals, Preservatives, Colors makes its the best food not just 4 u but also for kids & elderly
- Helping Farmers : Most of the ingredients are sourced from local farmers
- Women Rural Employment: All our products making units employ local women from near by villages
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com