Araku Coffee Whole Beans-Roasted
Araku Coffee Whole Beans-Roasted from Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers. Directly from the farmers of Araku Valley, Andhra Pradesh.
- Pour water into your pan. ...
- Stir the coffee grounds right into the water.
- Set a burner to medium-high and bring your coffee to a boil.
- Boil your coffee uncovered for two minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let it sit for four minutes.
The Taste: Coffee aroma descriptors include Flowery, nutty, smoky, herby.
The level of roasting impacts aroma profiles.
Like most plant-based foods, coffee beans serve as a source of fiber. Each serving of chocolate-covered coffee beans -- 28 pieces -- contains 3 grams of fiber.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com