Rajbhog Lotus Seed Pop-250 Grams Pack
Rajbhog Lotus Seed Pop-250 Grams Pack.
Rajbhog Regular Lotus Seeds Pop/Gorgon Nut Puffed Kernel (Makhana) Grade - Big Size.
Popular as a fasting food, its health benefits are superior to those of dry fruits such as almonds and walnuts. Some of the health benefits of makhana are: it's a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fibre, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc. High in fiber and low in calories.
Features & details
- Makhanas, also called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in Eastern Asia.
- Phool Makhana also finds significance in religious ceremonies in India and is a popular 'fasting' dish prepared during Navratri and other occasions
- They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
Product information 250 Gm
|Specialty||Suitable for Vegetarians;No preservatives;No artificial colors|
|Storage Instructions||Store in a cool and dry place in a air tight container.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item part number||77|
|Net Quantity||250.0 gram|
|Package Dimensions||30 x 23.1 x 9.3 cm; 250 Grams|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation for bulk is valid for only 1 week.
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com