Burma Desi Black Basmati Paddy Seeds-1 Kg Packs
Natural Burma Desi Black Basmati Paddy Seeds-1 Kg Packs From Vintage Farmers. Super lengthy Black Rice seed. Even the rice is lengthy just like desi basmati rice.
Suitable for Kariff (July-December) and Rabi (December-June) seasons.
Seed to seed tenure:
125 days crop for directly putting the seed in the fields thru drum seeders or seed drill.
135 -145 days if you are following traditional transplant methods.
Black rice Seed or the forbidden rice (Chinese) is a rare and a very old variety of rice that has been growing in India for centuries. It is mainly grown in the North East region (called as Chak Hao) and the southern parts (called as Kavuni in Tamil) of India.
Botanical name Oryza Sativa Linn Also known as black rice Forbidden Rice,purple rice Rarest Paddy BLACK RICE Paddy seeds FORBIDDEN RICE Paddy Seeds Rarest Paddy BLACK RICE Paddy seeds FORBIDDEN RICE Paddy Seeds grains for sowing Growing Black rice paddy for plantations sawing a variety with herbal properties most nutrient fragrant and herbal value.
Also known as black rice Forbidden Rice,purple rice. Black rice (also known as purple rice Forbidden Rice is a range of rice types of the species Oryza sativa Linn some of which are glutinous rice.
Black rice is known as chak-hao in Manipur,where desserts made from black rice are served at major feasts.
Black rice is a source of vitamin and antioxidants.The bran hull (outermost layer) of black rice contains one of the highest levels of nutrient found in food.
Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains.It is suitable for creating porridge,dessert, traditional Chinese black rice cake, bread and noodles.Please check internet for more details BLACK RICE / Forbidden Rice impressive health benefits.
Black rice is whole-grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed.
Red rice, gold rice, and Black Rice are all whole kinds of rice, but with differently pigmented outer layers.
- Antioxidant-Rich, Nutty and Aromatic
- Black Rice is not as common as other types of rice, black rice is the highest in antioxidant activity and contains more protein than brown rice. As such, eating it may offer several health benefits.
- It’s glutinous properties make it ideal for rice pudding, Soak for a minimum of 1 hour or ideally overnight before cooking.
- Black rice also called forbidden rice or "emperor's rice," is gaining popularity for its high levels of antioxidants and superior nutritional value. Forbidden to anyone else for the sake of emperors in the ancient period.
- It has beautiful purple hue along with a distinctive aroma, Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains. It is suitable for creating porridge, dessert, traditional Chinese black rice cake, bread, and noodles.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com