Araku Black Pepper-Miriyalu
Araku Traditional Black Pepper-Miriyalu. Produced in a way where it's more Natural than Organic.
- Black Pepper is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning.
- When fresh and fully mature, the fruit is about 5 mm in diameter and dark red and contains a single seed, like all drupes.
- Rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K, and dietary fiber.
- PREMIUM & FRESH TASTE AT YOUR DOORSTEP: Fine ground and really aromatic black pepper powder are well-known for its exceptional flavor. It has a hot taste and spicy.
- Store in a dry and cool place but not refrigerated, place away from direct sunlight.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The bulk order quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com