Black Pepper 1Kg
Traditional Black Pepper 1Kg.
A PODU product from tribal areas of Srikakulam, AP, India.
Produced in a way where it's more Natural than Organic, which is called as 'PODU Vyavasaayam' in Telugu. PODU is the type of agriculture in which the rural tribal people are adapting hills as their cultivating lands and grow the seasonal crops for their livelihood and trade in the local markets.
- Black Pepper is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning.
- When fresh and fully mature, the fruit is about 5 mm in diameter and dark red and contains a single seed, like all drupes.
- Rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin K, and dietary fiber.
- PREMIUM & FRESH TASTE AT YOUR DOORSTEP: Fine ground and really aromatic black pepper powder are well-known for its exceptional flavor. It has a hot taste and spicy.
- Store in a dry and cool place but not refrigerated, place away from direct sunlight.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The bulk order quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com