Basmati Burma Black Rice-Organic
Basmati Burma Black Rice-Organic- This is a Vegetarian product. Variety name is Burma Black or Desi Basmati Black also called as WISDOM OF BUDHA as it was favourite rice during Lord Budha era.
Husked Rice as Black Rice without polish and having only Husked.
Black rice is whole-grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed.
Red rice, gold rice, and Black Rice are all whole kinds of rice, but with differently pigmented outer layers.
- Antioxidant-Rich, Nutty and Aromatic
- Black Rice is not as common as other types of rice, black rice is the highest in antioxidant activity and contains more protein than brown rice. As such, eating it may offer several health benefits.
- It’s glutinous properties make it ideal for rice pudding, Soak for a minimum of 1 hour or ideally overnight before cooking.
- Black rice also called forbidden rice or "emperor's rice," is gaining popularity for its high levels of antioxidants and superior nutritional value. Forbidden to anyone else for the sake of emperors in the ancient period.
- It has beautiful purple hue along with a distinctive aroma, Black rice has a deep black color and usually turns deep purple when cooked. Its dark purple color is primarily due to its anthocyanin content, which is higher by weight than that of other colored grains. It is suitable for creating porridge, dessert, traditional Chinese black rice cake, bread, and noodles.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation for bulk weight s valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com