Red Rice-Navara Rice
Purely natural and organic whole Red Rice-Navara Rice. This is also called as Navara rice, Rakta Shali Vegetarian product.
Husked Rice as Red Rice without polish and having only Husked.
Red rice is whole-grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed.
Red rice, gold rice, and Black Rice are all whole kinds of rice, but with differently pigmented outer layers.
👉 Navara Rice Variety: This rice is known for its Red color and is a traditional Ayurvedic medicine in Kerala. It is a plant that belongs to the Treta Yuga era. It works as a medicine to control sugar levels for people with diabetes. It also helps in relieving joint pain, arthritis, nerve weakness, and improving muscle strength.
- The color of this rice is red, and it imparts a reddish color to the dishes made from it.
- It is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicines in Kerala.
- This variety of rice is ancient and has been cultivated since the Treta Yuga.
- Due to its high content of dietary fiber, it is beneficial for people with diabetes as it helps lower sugar levels.
- It is helpful in reducing weight for those on a weight-loss diet.
- It contains various antioxidant compounds and amino acids that contribute to the prevention of diseases and boosting the immune system.
- Kerala Ayurveda recommends using this rice for body massage in certain conditions.
- It can be consumed by people of all ages.
- It can be used to make delicious dishes such as upma, idli, roti, dosa, ambali, and other tasty recipes.
- Before cooking, the rice should be soaked in water for four hours.
- It should be consumed as a single meal.
- This rice is unique as it sprouts from husk itself.
- It grows organically without the use of any chemical fertilizers.
- However, it is susceptible to stem rot disease, which affects the lower part of the plant.
🌿Nature's Blessing Every Moment🌿
Serve all living beings, serve Madhava (God). 🙏"
Can we eat red rice daily?
- Antioxidant-Rich, Nutty and Aromatic.
- It's a great source of fiber and has several digestive functions.
- While not as common as other types of rice, Red rice is the highest in antioxidant activity and contains more protein than brown rice. As such, eating it may offer several health benefits.
- Its glutinous properties make it ideal for risotto and rice pudding, Soak for a minimum of 1 hour or ideally overnight before cooking.
- It has beautiful purple hue along with a distinctive aroma.
- Red rice is a variety of rice that is colored red by its anthocyanin content. It is usually eaten unhulled or partially hulled and has a red husk, rather than the more common brown. Red rice has a nutty flavor. Compared to polished rice, it has the highest nutritional value of rice eaten with the germ intact.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation for bulk weights valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com