Turmeric Powder-Desi Variety
More Natural Than Organic:
Turmeric Powder-Desi Variety, is a wild variety collected PASUPU from Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh forests tribal area, Seethampeta ITDA. This is a low yielding variety with rich curcumin content of 7-9%.
2 years crop period being desi variety.
Haldi also called Turmeric Plant Roots from 'Vintage Farmers' brand 'Mana Velugu'.
Completely traditional methods were followed during the cultivation period. This comes with high Curcuma value as it is organically grown.
- High CurcuminTurmeric Powder is naturally grown by tribals, which is very much Organic Natural products.
- Use it in Indian dishes to give a bright and inviting color with great flavor and natural aroma making your food more delicious.
- Turmeric Powder has high curcumin content of about 7-9% which makes it your favorite.
- Prepared fresh and packed for you by hand in small batches.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation for bulk is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com