Palm Jaggery-Ginger-Pepper Extract
Sonti Bellam, Natural Palm Jaggery-Ginger-Pepper Extract (250 Grams-500 Grams-1000 Grams) It's 100% natural blend of Pepper and ginger extract with Palm Jaggery From Srikakulam, AP, India
More Natural Than Organic Jaggery:
- Karupatti( Palm Jaggery, Thaati Bellam or Pana Vellam) is made with organic ingredients without adding any preservatives and chemicals.
- This can be used as a sugar alternative as this contains good nutrition, fiber, and Sucrose and gives good Energy.
- It appears black in color and is obtained in block forms. This is made from the extract of Palm Tree that is from the sap of the tree. The jaggery made from the date is known as Palm Jaggery.
- Karupatti is enriched with iron and some essential nutrients such as magnesium and potassium. Karupatti with herbs is an excellent home remedy to increase immunity and fight cold cough.
- Ideal to enhance the taste of turmeric latte, masala chai, etc, contain lower Gl, Vitamins, zinc, iron, and potassium are sent naturally in the palm syrup.
- It can be used to make candies, toffees, jaggery cakes and many other sweet dishes. Karupatti has more nutritional value than sugar.
- This is rich in vitamin B complex, calcium. Karupatti is Popularly used in the southern states especially in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu.
- Palm Jaggery is unrefined and does not contain any synthetic additives and preservatives.
Process Of Manufacturing:
- Palm syrup from mature palm trees is boiled with traditional herbs and plant extracts such as cardamom, dry ginger, cumin, pepper, piper longum, Bacopa Monnier, basil and more to create this proprietary food.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com