Cut Mango Pickle-Avakaya-Mustard Oil-Cold Pressed
Cut Mango Pickle-Avakaya-Mustard Oil-Cold Pressed (NET WT: 500 grams to 1000 grams) - Traditional and Homemade - No Preservatives.
Andhra Avakai, king of mango pickles is prepared with sour & matured farm-fresh organic young mangoes that are rich in fiber. Mangoes only available during summer are picked for this special pickle after UGADI. The festival of spring seasonal blossoms of Mangoes.
These pickles are homemade in the most traditional way without adding any preservatives and chemical flavors.
Best suitable for busiest people who take the food parcel to their daily office work.
We help the native farmers to make and preserve the great tradition of native pickles to our next generations.
To know more about How to preserve our organic pickles please read the following information
Best Preservative Methods :
1. Please store these received organic pickles in Glass Jar Only
2. Please maintain Oil layer above the pickle, if not adding oil, please maintain to keep in the refrigerator.
3. Please store it in cool and dry place
Thank you for shopping with Us.
- All Natural, No Preservatives
- Homemade Dry Pickles
- Gluten-Free, Organic In Nature
- Shelf Life: 365 days.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
Food Products cannot be returned once delivered.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs, not for speed-post.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com
1) Please contact for bulk orders to avail of the discount.
2) This is packed in a food-grade plastic cover to avoid shipping damages.