Kaala Battu Black Paddy Seeds
Kaala Battu Black Paddy Seeds-1 Kg Packs, Purely natural and organic whole paddy. This is also called as Kalabatu, Kalavati, kalabazti , desi black Rice, Vegetarian product.
Seed to seed tenure:
135 days crop for directly putting the Black Rice seed in the fields thru drum seeders or seed drill.
145-150 days if you are following traditional transplant methods.
A desi seed for cultivation which was produced in an organic procedure.
Husked Rice as Red Rice without polish and having only Husked.
Red rice is whole-grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed.
Red rice, gold rice, and Black Rice are all whole kinds of rice, but with differently pigmented outer layers.
- Antioxidant-Rich, Nutty and Aromatic.
- It's a great source of fiber and has several digestive functions.
- While not as common as other types of rice, Red rice is the highest in antioxidant activity and contains more protein than brown rice. As such, eating it may offer several health benefits.
- Its glutinous properties make it ideal for risotto and rice pudding, Soak for a minimum of 1 hour or ideally overnight before cooking.
- It has beautiful purple hue along with a distinctive aroma.
- Red rice is a variety of rice that is colored red by its anthocyanin content. It is usually eaten unhulled or partially hulled and has a red husk, rather than the more common brown. Red rice has a nutty flavor. Compared to polished rice, it has the highest nutritional value of rice eaten with the germ intact.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation for bulk weights valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com