1Kg Natural Chia Seeds
Whole chia seeds can be soaked and added to your detox water, smoothies, cold soups and yogurt.
1Kg Natural Chia Seeds, which are native to Central America, have long been touted as a superfood. They can be made into pudding, blended into smoothies or oatmeal, and even baked into bread! Not only are they versatile, but they're chock full of health.
Let us see why so many people are obsessed with the seeds.
- They're SUPER high in antioxidants.
- They've got an impressive amount of fiber.
- They're a rare source of omega-3 fatty acids. They have a wide range of benefits, from fighting depression to improving sleep, to reducing the risk of heart disease.
- They've got protein!
- Need calcium? Chia's got it!
- chia seeds have more calcium ounce for ounce than most dairy products. If you don't eat dairy, this could be a life-changer. If you DO eat dairy, pair it with yogurt for a healthy dose of the good stuff.
The most favorite Recipes:
Added in Lemonades, Added to Tea, Chia Seeds in Yogurt, Chia Seeds in Oatmeal, Baked in Cakes, mango smoothie, banana smoothie or an apple smoothie, you can add a tablespoon of chia seeds to make it more filling.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com