Wild Herbs Sunnipindi Bath Powder For Smooth Skin-1 Kg
Wild Herbs Sunnipindi Bath Powder For Smooth Skin-1 Kg, best in winter season for Babies and adults. Comes in smooth and rough.
Kachori has been used as an ingredient for the best fragrance.
All natural Sunni Pindi or Nalugu Pindi is a fragrant all-natural, herbal bath powder with amazing skin benefits. Preparef at home to use as a chemical-free, harmless alternative to soap.
Apply all over the body and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse it off with water. You can also use it as a dry scrub by scrubbing it on dry skin and then washing it off with water.
Apply it all over the body, or as a face pack. Let it dry and then take a bath — no need to use soap after that.
Wonderful natural scrub to exfoliate the skin gently yet effectively
How to Use
- Mix the required amount of the bath powder with a little water or milk and form a paste of thick yet spreadable consistency. You can also choose yogurt or lemon juice or cucumber juice to mix with Sunni Pindi.
- Apply the paste generously all over your skin and scrub gently in a small circular motion by using your fingertips.
- Leave it on your skin for the next 10 minutes in order to allow it to absorb all essential nutrients and the beautiful aroma from the paste.
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Sloughs Off Dead Skin Cells, controls the production of Excess sebum on the skin. They also help in removing excess oil from the skin, thereby keeping it fresh and lively.
- Reduces the Hyper pigmentation marks, like Dark circles, Sun Tan marks, Other dark spots.
- Tones the skin naturally.
- Gives the Glow to Skin.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com