Walnut Kernels-Premium White Variety
Walnut Kernels-Premium White Variety, First quality.
Like other tree nuts, walnuts can be used in a variety of ways, from smoothies to salads to main dishes. You can also give desserts a nutty flavor with a handful of walnuts.
- 100 Percent natural and best quality walnut sourced from Kashmir
- Amazing taste, soft in chewing
- Rich in beneficial nutrients
- Rich source of antioxidants and healthy fats
- Rich source of energy as it has got all the minerals, nutrients, antioxidants and vitamin
- Good source of vitamin e and omega-3 fats; Supports brain health
- Storage information- keep it cool and dry place
Adding walnuts to your diet may help you to maintain your ideal weight over time. Researches showed that consuming walnuts on a regular basis may help you to reduce stress and age growth as it is found to consist of Vitamin-E and Anti-oxidants.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs and as low as Rs. 40 /1 Kg, Rs. 30/2 Kgs, Rs. 20/3 Kgs
- No returns on food items.
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com
Can Be Used For Multivitamins
Walnuts contain a number of neuroprotective compounds, including vitamin E, Vitamin B, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants.
Kashmiri Walnut Kernels Halves -vacuum-packed have antioxidants and proteins which help to keep healthy to our body. Walnuts have always been considered as ‘brain food’. They are delicious supplements and therefore can be easily included in anyone’s diet. These include copper, folic acid, phosphorus, manganese, and vitamin E. They are soft in chewing and amazing in taste.
These Walnut Kernels are relished by children and grownups alike. Walnut Kernels are most often eaten on their own as a snack, they can also be added to salads, pasta, breakfast cereals, soups, and baked goods.
We believe in serving the best products to our customers and hence we travel across the world to procure the finest nuts and dry fruits. Our products are processed and packed in the best practices.
How to Consume Walnuts:
You can eat walnuts directly or in a few other tasty ways:
- Add 3-4 walnuts to banana or yogurt, and whip to make a nice smoothie.
- You can make a spread by toasting some walnuts and grinding them to a fine powder. Blend with some lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Make a delicious salad with walnuts.
- Prepare a delicious meal. Sprinkle some toasted walnuts to add flavor to your meal.
- Take a cup of crushed walnuts in whole grain to make almond oats cookies.
- Walnuts can also be mixed with caramel, assorted salads, raisins, blue cheese, mushrooms, port, penne pasta, zucchini, and sherry.
- Maintain the freshness of walnuts by shelling or chopping them only when you want to eat.