Premium Dry Figs-Anjeer-Athi Paz-ham
Premium Dry Figs-Anjeer-Athi Paz-ham. Also called as sukha anjeer, dried figs etc.
Figs are high in natural sugars, minerals and soluble fibre. Figs are rich in minerals to contribute good health.
However, moderation is the key as dried figs are high on calories. It is recommended to limit portion size to about 2-3 figs per day. Moreover, dried figs serve as a healthy snack.
2 or 3 dried figs soaked in hot water overnight, taken early morning works best.
Our other fry fruit collection also benefit the health.
- Cashews are a rich source of vitamins E and B6.
- Walnuts are loaded with vital Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Pistachios prevent diabetes and boost immunity.
- Dry Dates are rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals and natural sugar.
- Apricots are a rich source of vitamin E, which protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- No returns on food items.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com