Masoor Dal-Red Lenthils-1 Kg Packs
"Mana Velugu" branded Masoor Dal-Red Lenthils-1 Kg Packs, from "Vintage Farmers", Also called as 'Masur Malka ', 'Kandi Pappu' in Telugu.
A mere cup of masoor dal has 230 calories, about 15 grams of dietary fibre and about 17 grams of proteins. Being abundantly rich in iron and protein, this dal is a perfect go-to option for vegetarians. Thus, owing to its various nutritional and dietary benefits, it must be included regularly in a vegetarian diet.
- Organically grown without pesticides and no chemical fertilizers.
- Organic Masur dal is trusted by local consumers for being the healthiest choice of protein for their family and infants
- Makes tasty dal tadka
- Easy to cook
- High protein content
- Makes healthy khichadi after mixing with Rice
- Unpolished Whole Dal - No polish means being closest to real natural dal without being subjected to the undesired polishing process, in order to retain most of the original nutritive content and taste.
- Unpolished dal takes lesser time to cook as compared to polished dal retaining its nutrients and natural taste.
- High fiber content.
- Traditional Dal - Also known as toor dal this is a traditional Indian dish often served with rich spices over rice and is a staple of many Indian restaurants and homes.
- Hygienically Packed - Being both convenient and user-friendly, our packaging features to deliver optimal protection to the packed products and allows freshness and shelf life to last longer.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com