Kothambari Paddy-Coriander Paddy Seeds
Kothambari Paddy-Coriander Paddy Seeds. Kothambari kazhama, a kind of paddy once grown extensively in Kannur and Kasaragod districts in Kerala, had become a fond memory for many.
- Very limited Quantity available for a limited time for this season and until next harvest.Paddy farmers,don’t miss this chance to farm this rare expensive items in Your paddy farm and take benefit.You will get exactly the same type of seeds as Shown in the photo. It’s a traditional item Indigenous variety not high breed varaity.
- Coriander Paddy is an extremely rare variety that was once grown extensively in Kannur, Kerala.
- Its seeds resemble seeds of coriander and have a faint fragrance of coriander seeds. This variety of paddy is well suited to sandy fields.It is known to have numerous health benefits and medicinal properties.
- By selling these rare seeds, our aim is to promote farming indigenous varieties instead of opting for hybrids or high-yielding varieties and save them from the brink of extinction.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com