BrownTop Millet Rice: 1Kg
BrownTop Millet Rice: 1Kg Pack (Andu Korralu / Korle) Per Kg from Mana Velugu-Vintage Farmers. Also Called As Makra & Murat in Hindi.
All-natural. Naturally nutritious. Whole Grain. Rice, the symbol of life and fertility.
- Brown Top Millet is organically grown & organic, thus the product will be packaged as organic.
- This millet byproduct is high in protein with a great combination of eight essential amino acids needed for the body’s growth and repair. It has high amounts of calcium (1 cup of cooked Brown Top Millet offers about 1/2 cup of calcium found in cooked spinach), manganese, phosphorous, iron, copper, aluminum, barium, thiamin, and vitamin C (which is not normally found in grains).
- Low In Sodium- this millet is also great for those seeking to lower their blood pressure and maintain a heart-healthy diet. Unprocessed is a better alternative compared with pre-processed, cooked food in supermarkets which often comes with preservatives or additives that are high in sodium.
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 1 Kg ( 1000 Grams)
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- The quotation is valid for only 1 week.
+919160446777 @VintageFarmers @ManaVelugu
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com
All-natural. Naturally nutritious. Whole Grain. Rice, the symbol of life and fertility. We use whole grain brown rice to make our delicious puffed cereal so you can enjoy a wheat-free, fat-free breakfast treat. No salt added. Sodium free food. Fat and cholesterol-free food. Vegan. All-natural - no artificial anything! No added salt. No added sugar (this is not a low-calorie food).
Also used for birds feed. Healthy avian treat that is easy for birds to digest and full of nutrients. You‘ll instantly notice your bird‘s enjoyment!
Naturally gluten-free, an excellent source of vitamin C, a nutrient not commonly found in grains. Also high in “resistant starch,” a newly-discovered type of dietary fiber that can benefit blood-sugar management, weight control, and colon health. And guess what? It tastes great too.
High Nutritional Value seeds & it's grain is high in protein with a great combination of eight essential amino acids needed for the body’s growth and repair. It has high amounts of calcium (1 cup of cooked brown top millet offers about 1/2 cup of calcium found in cooked spinach), manganese, phosphorus, iron, copper, aluminum, barium, thiamin, and vitamin C (which is not normally found in grains). The iron from millet seed is easily absorbed and is also recommended for people with low blood iron levels.
Gluten-Free Millet is a gluten-free grain so it can be a great alternative for those living with Celiac Disease, having gluten intolerance or choosing a gluten-free lifestyle.
Manage Blood Sugar If you’re diabetic, you might want to consider adding millet to your diet to control blood sugar levels. Millet contains approximately 20 to 40 percent “resistant starches,” and has a relatively low glycemic index (GI).
Natural Laxative The fiber content in this tiny little grain can help regulate your bowel movements, and keep you feeling fuller for longer.
No Sodium & No-Fat Millet is also great for lowering blood pressure and maintaining a heart-healthy diet.
Millet is Versatile & its broken grain is a versatile grain and can be eaten whole, steamed, boiled or baked. Today, Millet byproducts are found in a variety of products like India Breakfast food as Upma, Fried Millet flour, pancakes, bread, cereals, snack bars, and many other foods.