Munaga Drumstick Pickle
Munaga Drumstick Pickle: Andhra Style
Made of all the natural ingredients for every 250 Grams.
- 1 drumstick, fresh tender. chopped to 1 or 2 “length
- 2 ½ cups tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ½ tbsp Red chili powder (Kashmiri red chili powder)
- 2 tsp methi seeds / menthulu
- Tamarind, Large, lemon sized ball
- Salt to taste & natural preservative
- Sesame Oil as needed Tempering
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 red chili (remove the seeds and break)
- ¼ tsp mustard
- ½ tsp channa dal, (optional)
- ½ tsp urad dal, split, (optional)
These pickles are homemade in the most traditional way without adding any preservatives and chemical flavors.
Best suitable for busiest people who take the food parcel to their daily office work.
We help the native farmers to make and preserve the great tradition of native pickles to our next generations.
To know more about How to preserve our organic pickles please read the following information
Best Preservative Methods :
1. Please store these received organic pickles in Glass Jar Only
2. Please maintain Oil layer above the pickle
3. Please store it in cool and dry place
Thank you for shopping with Us.
- All Natural, No Preservatives
- Homemade Dry Pickles
- Gluten-Free, Organic In Nature
- Shelf Life: 365 days.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place away from moisture.
Food Products cannot be returned once delivered.
Please note: Depending on order size, orders may be shipped using an alternative shipping method which may add a day or more to the delivery window.
- Shipping is free from 4 Kgs.
- No returns are accepted for food items.
+919160446777 Facebook @VintageFarmers
Manufactured & Marketed by Vintage Farmers under the brand name of "Mana Velugu", Mana Velugu Vintage Farmers, Village Baipalli, Akkupalli Post, Srikakulam District, AP, India - 532219
Best before 6 Months
For Queries/Feedback/Complaints, Contact our Customer Care Executive at Phone: +91 9160446777 | Email: 2019Farmers@gmail.com