Millets By Dr. Khadar Vali
Renowned and Independent Scientist Dr. Khadar Vali had done a deep research on food grains and categorized them as negative, neutral and positive based on the contents of the grains.
Grains causes diseases. These are basically paddy rice and wheat as the fiber content is below 2 percent.
Grains don't cause the new diseases, however can't help to cure health disorders and diseases. These are jawar, bajra, finger millet, proso millet, etc which carry fiber content from 3 to 6 percent.
Grains, which help to cure the health diseases and disorders. These are Fioxtail millets, Barnyard millets, Browntop millets, Little millets and Kodo millets; which has fiber content from 8 to 12 percent. He named these millets as Siri Dhanyaalu. Siri means wealth, which is indirectly health. As there is an ancient saying HEALTH IS WEALTH.
Based on Dr. Khadar Vali's research and findings, below are the diseases and disorders cured by the positive millets (Siri Dhanyaalu)
1. Foxtail Millet Rice: nervous system, psychological disorders, arthritis, Parkinson’s, epilepsy
2. Kodo Millet Rice: blood impurities, anaemia, weak immunity, diabetes, constipation, insomnia
3. Barnyard Millet Rice: liver, kidney, excess bad cholesterol, endocrine glands
4. Little Millet Rice: uterus, PCOD, male and female infertility
5. Browntop Millet Rice: digestive system, arthritis, hypertension, thyroidism, eye, obesity